Thursday, January 26, 2023

Wow, it’s great to be back.

Nothing lasts forever but it is true that some things cannot die. I know where to put this blog out of those two scenarios. What can I say other than here we go again, resurrecting this old relic, posting and thinking and dreaming of Nippon. 

The good news is I’m back a couple of weeks from our first trip back to the land of the rising sun in 3.5 years and it was beyond magnificent! If you want to know, or even need to wonder, why it took us 3.5 years to get back just google “Covid.” 

But don’t bother. Why’s don’t matter. We got back and plugged straight back in. Reconnected massively. It all felt good and fresh and happy. I even had lunch with Old Mate Gav down Uki Funado way. It’s late, I’m posting on the spur of the moment but it feels good. I started this thing in Uki years ago, and here I am back again. Can’t keep an old Blog down. 

Me in an Oden shop in Kanazawa.








Gav out front of a Legend 101 all these years later. Love ya Gav. Missed you Kid Kane. Cheers to history.



No comments: