Monday, July 25, 2005

About time I put some hot chicks on this blog...

This is my gorgeous sweetheart, Mittens. My dream come true. My world and universe. In addition, she makes a wonderful quiche. I love her.




















The following stunner is Nozomi. It's hard to believe she's actually Irish Joe's girlfriend. No wonder he's so happy in Japan. You don't meet girls like her in Belfast (I know...I've been there).




















Next is one of my favorite people in Japan, Shizu. So beautiful with a heart of gold. In the bottom photo she's showing off her engagement ring with fiance Greg, a diamond geezer himself. Last night Nozomi showed us a ring Joe gave her for a birthday (I think). It's got his name engraved inside the band...how romantic. Anyway, when she saw Shizu's engagement rock she screamed "I WANT THAT ONE" and slapped poor Irish Joe.




















Look at 'em sparkle. The rings not bad either. Greg has trouble containing his enthusiasm at times.

No comments: