Sunday, July 17, 2005

Creeps I know...

Here are some real scum bags I work with. Kerry, Jin and Irish Joe. Kerry likes to call me names such as dog face, hot dog bun fingers, mallard feet (because my shoes are a funny shape), hobbit feet, meaty breasts, daikon legs (a thick, white Japanese vegetable), over sized dwarf and according to him my teeth are covered in tar-tar. Jin likes making students cry but he's really a nice bloke and Irish Joe can speak Nihongo like a native. He's the one trying to ignore Kerry as he sticks his tongue in his ear. Jin's sitting next to the Texan lass, Christine. She's not a scum bag by the way.




















Says Kerry, "Guess where my left hand is."
Says Joe, "I can't. I'm pursing my lips."















Says Christine, "Even though I'm sweet, don't forget to not mess with Texas."
Says Jin, "What?"

No comments: